Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 10 Undercity, Silverpine Forest

Well I went and leveled myself to 60, didn't take too long and I am happy with the spec I have, also got my enchanting up to 125 and am now starting to make money from it, not a lot but its a good start. Today we go back to Silverpine Forest for more of the undead storyline, I am tossing up whether to continue into Hillsbrad next or go as planned to Durotar, Mulgore and the Barrons.

Quest 1: Raleigh and the Undercity
Silverpine Forest
Quest 2: The Engraved Ring
Quest 3: Arugal's Folly
Quest 4: Border Crossings
Quest 5: Arugal's Folly
Quest 6: Maps and Runes
Quest 7: Dalar's Analysis
Quest 8: Dalaran's Intentions
Quest 9: Arugal's Folly
Quest 10: Ambermill Investigations
Quest 11: Rot Hide Ichor
Quest 12: A Recipie for Death
Quest 13: Rot Hide Origins
Quest 14: A Husband's Revenge
Quest 15: Thule Ravenclaw
Quest 16: Report to Hadrec
Quest 17: Pyrewood Ambush
Quest 18: The Weaver
Quest 19: Beren's Peril
Quest 20: Assault on Fenris Isle

Rare: Kethris Shadowspinner, Old Vicejaw, Rot Hide Bruiser, Gorehowl, Ravenclaw Regent
Milesstones: Revered with Undercity

No comments:

Post a Comment