Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 5, Ghostlands

It has come to my attention that I have very little gold on this character, less then 50s to be precise, so I need to start making some money. To do this I am going to do what I do on my other Deathknight and start to buy out BOE items to DE for a profit. But since my enchanting is only 80 I have to start low and work my way up. Hopefully I can start getting some more money soon, but its not like I need much for what I am doing, mostly just need enough to cover flightpaths.

Quest 1: Tomber's Supplies
Quest 2: Investigate An'daroth
Quest 3: Salvaging the Past
Quest 4: Goldenmist Village
Quest 5: The Plagued Coast
Quest 6: Retaking Windrunner Spire
Quest 7: Into Occupied Territory
Quest 8: The Lady's Necklace
Quest 9: Windrunner Village
Quest 10: Underlight Ore Samples
Quest 11: The Sanctum of the Sun
Quest 12: Deliver the Plans to An'telas
Quest 13: Curbing the Plague
Quest 14: The Farstrider Enclave
Quest 15: The Traitor's Shadow
Quest 16: Attack on Zeb'Tela
Quest 17: Hint's of the Past
Quest 18: Escape from the Catacombs
Quest 19: Assault on Zeb'Nowa
Quest 20: Bring Me Kel'gash's Head

Milestones: Tranquillien Revered, 100 Quests Completed

No comments:

Post a Comment