Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 2, Eversong Woods

Well I ended up going to the beach for the weekend so Day 2 had to wait a few Days, again we continue in Eversong Woods. Pilgrim's Harvest started today so I shall endeavor to also do these quests, however as I cannot kill Talon King Ikiss I cannot get the meta on this character but I did get my cooking up to 300 as a result. In my mail found a new Onyxia Whelpling for myself to celebrate WoWs 5th anniversary.

Quest 1: Arcane Instability
Quest 2: Fish Heads, Fish Heads...
Quest 3: Captain Kelisendra's Lost Rutters
Quest 4: Roadside Ambush
Quest 5: Soaked Pages
Quest 6: Incriminating Documents
Quest 7: The Dwarven Spy
Quest 8: The Dead Scar
Quest 9: Taking the Fall
Quest 10: The Wayward Apprentice
Quest 11: Corrupted Soil
Quest 12: Unexpected Results
Quest 13: Research Notes
Quest 14: Saltheril's Haven
Quest 15: The Ring of Mmmrrrggglll
Quest 16: Grimscale Pirates!
Quest 17: Lost Armaments
Quest 18: Wretched Ringleader
Quest 19: Situation at Sunsail Anchorage
Quest 20: Pelt Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment